Our members receive some fantastic benefits, from regular networking at exclusive events with key speakers from across the industry, to collaborating and sharing innovative ideas with other members in a trusting environment.
Have a look at the range of organisations who are already members of the Wales Nuclear Forum on our members page.
If you’d like to be part of the movement, joining the WNF is easy.
What are the benefits of becoming a member of the Wales Nuclear Forum?
- Regular networking with a sector-specific group, providing key opportunities to build working relationships and share industry best practice.
- A sharing and trusting environment in which to share ideas and innovation.
- Awareness of key events happening within the nuclear sector – not just within Wales, but across the UK and internationally
- Collaboration between members, allowing for joint enterprises to attract business which might be lost to individual companies
- Opportunities to attend leading industry events, benefitting from insight from key speakers – including developers, Tier 1 and Tier 2 contractors
- Access to the exclusive members zone which provides ‘hot off the press’ information and lots more.
- Promotion through WNF digital channels, including web and social media
- A strong and collective ‘voice’ to connect and engage with the supply chain.
The membership fee is according to size of organization by the following categories:
|Number of Employees||Subscription Levels|
|Sole Trader/Start Up||£100|
* All prices plus VAT