Established in 2017, the Wales Nuclear Forum is the central place for anyone looking to remain aware of Welsh nuclear industry news updates, projects and events, linking in closely to other regional nuclear / energy networks across the UK.
Together we promote the strength, diversity, professionalism and depth of services and products offered by Wales Nuclear Forum members to the nuclear industry and key stakeholders.
We will foster collaborations between Forum members enabling joint enterprise to attract business that might be lost to individual companies.
The WNF Steering Group is made up of industry-leading professionals who champion ideas from members and take them forward with the Welsh Government to make a significant impact within the nuclear and wider low carbon energy industry.
- National Skills Academy Nuclear – NSAN
- Nuclear Industry Cluster of Cantabrian – CINC
- Nuclear Industry Association of Turkey
- Nuclear Industry Association – NIA
- Britain Energy Coast Business Cluster – BECBC
- Neoplia AtomQuest
- Sizewell C Consortium
- Organisation of Canadian Nuclear Industry – OCNI
- Korean Electrical Power Company – KEPCO