The industry’s celebrated Nuclear New Build conference will be taking place on Tuesday 11 and Wednesday 12 June at etc.venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London.
Since its inception, this conference has been the industry event where we can celebrate progress made in nuclear new build, learn from the successes of colleagues, reflect on where we are as an industry, as well as looking ahead to the economic opportunities.
In the face of recent setbacks, this year looks at the triumphs of the industry, as well as realising potential for new technologies, and business opportunities in new markets around the world.
The agenda can be found on the Nuclear New Build 2019 website.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Simon Bowen, Chief Executive, Cavendish
- Humphrey Cadoux-Hudson, Managing Director, EDF Energy
- Stuart Crooks, Managing Director, HPC, EDF Energy
- Ana Gomez-Cobo, Superindending Inspector, GDA, Office for Nuclear Regulation
- Charlotte Morgan, Partner, Linklaters
- Beccy Pleasant, Head of Skills, NSSG
- Julia Pyke, Development Director, EDF Energy
- Berta Picamal, Executive Advisor to Director General, FORATOM
- Alan Raymant, Chief Executive, Bradwell B, CGN UK
- Fiona Reilly, Director, FiRe Energy
- Tim Stone, Chair, Nuclear Industry Association
- Andrew Storer, Chief Executive, Nuclear AMRC
- Mike Tynan, Chair, NIRAB
Sponsorship and Exhibition
There are still sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available for this year’s conference. Full details can be found in the conference pamphlet and further information can be provided by Veronica Lekavicius.