The global nuclear industry’s premier event | #nuclearsympo
The World Nuclear Association Symposium is the premier annual event for the global nuclear industry.
On 4-6 September 2019, hundreds of nuclear energy professionals will gather for a diverse programme of presentations, hot seat interviews, and high-level panels on the most important industry issues today.
- Hear the views of high profile industry leaders on the future of nuclear energy
- Build relations with other nuclear energy professionals from over 30 countries
- Network with colleagues at the Welcome Reception and exceptional Gala Dinner
- Interact with our exhibitors, including vendors, fuel suppliers, brokers and more.
Who should attend?
The Symposium covers a broad range of topics and is suitable for delegates at all levels including:
- CEOs, VPs and Directors
- Senior Managers and Advisors
- Executives and Officers
- Journalists, Writers and Editors
- Engineers and Technical ExpertsWhich sectors will be represented?
Delegates will represent all nuclear energy-related sectors:
- Fuel supply, mining, conversion, enrichment, fabrication
- Fuel procurement
- Research, government, nuclear organizations
- Transport, legal, financial, insurance, brokerage
- Reactor vendors
- Nuclear electricity generation
- Engineering, construction or waste management
Super early bird registration rate for Symposium 2019 available until 15 January 2019