Global Civil Nuclear opportunities begin with the UK.
Register your interest now.
26 – 27 February 2019, QEII Centre, London.
Register your interest now to secure your place at the Department for International Trade’s (DIT) Civil Nuclear Showcase 2019.
With an established reputation in the Civil Nuclear calendar, the DIT Civil Nuclear Showcase provides a unique opportunity to network with a diverse mix of senior delegates from the UK and across the globe, including China, France, Japan and the USA.
At a time of significant challenge and opportunity, with the Nuclear Sector Deal in play, and exit from the European Union fast approaching, this flagship event is not to be missed!
This two-day event will be facilitated by Tom Greatrex, Chief Executive, Nuclear Industry Association and Campbell Keir, Deputy Director Energy & Infrastructure at DIT.
• Business Intelligence – Hear first-hand from a fantastic array of speakers, including project owners, developers, procurement bodies, policy makers and the supply chain – both from the UK and around the world.
• Collaboration – Country break-out events will highlight opportunities for UK companies to export to and collaborate with international partners.
• Networking – Unrivalled networking and one-to-one meeting space will provide you with the opportunity to develop relationships with overseas delegates.
• Company Profiling – Listing in the event brochure*
The DIT Civil Nuclear Showcase 2019 will ensure you are part of the global conversation with key players at this exciting and crucial time for the industry.
UK Delegate price £220 + VAT per person up to 31 January (£325 + VAT
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities:
Sponsorship offers exceptional platforms for UK companies to:
• Gain significant commercial exposure, through a strategically important event, held in a growing and well-established international market.
• Showcase the very best of British expertise and services to an influential and relevant audience.
Please contact DITNuclear@brayleino.co.uk for further information on sponsorship and exhibition packages.
*(available for registrations up to 31 January only).
26 – 27 February 2019
£220 + VAT up to 31 January (£325 + VAT thereafter).
Please visit: https://ditevent.wufoo.com/forms/zqjoxb01xsgbcd/ to register your interest.